QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即加入SketchUp吧! 微信扫码登陆

x
Design Concept Visualization with SketchUp
作者:Jim leggitt
来源:
http://jimleggitt.typepad.com/jim-leggitt-drawing-shortcuts/2011/02/design-concept-visualization-with-sketchup.html

01.jpg

I recently participated in a design competition for a mixed use development in Kunming, China that included corporate offices, high-rise residential, conference center and a commercial mall within a compact site. My team was pleased to learn that Kunming, a sister city with Denver, Colorado, was known for a popular Chinese cultural dance named the peacock dance.
我最近参加了一个在中国昆明举行的关于混合用途发展的设计比赛,包括公司办公室,高层住宅,会议中心和一个小型场地内的商业购物中心。我的团队很高兴地获悉,昆明,与科罗拉多州丹佛市的姐妹城市,对流行中国文化命名的孔雀舞舞蹈而闻名。
Inspired by the beautiful solo Peacock Dance by Yang LiPing, we developed our design concept around her movement. I developed a series of Google SketchUp models for the competition and hand drawn perspectives that eventually were turned into photo realistic renderings. Some of the process images are as follows:
在美丽的孔雀之舞的独奏杨丽萍的启发,我们围绕她的行动我们的设计理念。我公司开发了谷歌的SketchUp的竞争和手工绘制,最终被转成逼真的效果图系列车型的观点。一些图像的过程如下:
02.jpg

Plan Evolution. The primary design concept for the development was derived from our analysis of Yang LiPing’s performance: frame, space and movement. The curvilinear linework reflected the dancer’s body frame and various arm and leg poses. The space created between the dancer’s overlapping arms and legs generated locations for program areas. Dance is an ever changing series of actions, motions and views. Movement was translated into the urban plan by the introduction of linear elements in the landscape, paving patterns and water.
计划阶段。为开发的主要设计概念源自于我们的分析杨丽萍的表现:框架,空间和运动。该曲线linework反映了舞者的身体结构和各种手臂和腿的姿势。舞者之间的交叉胳膊和腿创造的空间生成方案领域的位置。舞蹈是行动,提案和意见,不断变化的系列。运动是翻译成城市规划的线性景观元素,图案和水引入铺路。
03.jpg

First SketchUp Concept Model. As we refined the plan diagram during the first days of the competition, I quickly built a SketchUp massing model to investigate the building forms, heights and to test the concept of dance (frame, space and movement).
首先SketchUp中概念模型。正如我们在比赛过程中提炼的第一天的计划图,我迅速建立一个SketchUp集结模型,探讨建筑形式,高度和测试的舞蹈(帧,空间和运动)的概念。
04.jpg

SketchUp Study Model. As the design concept progressed, I built another more detailed SketchUp model of the buildings to further understand the architectural massing and facades.
SketchUp草模。为设计理念的进展,我又建的建筑物更详细的SketchUp模型,以进一步了解和外墙的建筑体量。
05.jpg

Final Competition Model. This SketchUp model was a third generation model of the design. Placed on an AutoCAD base, the buildings were developed with enough detail to inform the consultants who eventually produced a physical model and numerous photo realistic renderings. Our team identified several interior perspectives and I added detail to specific areas inside of the model to visualize the mall's interior.
最后的竞赛模式。这SketchUp模型是第三代的设计模型。 AutoCAD的基础上放置,建筑物被开发了足够的细节告知顾问谁最终产生了众多的物理模型和照片真实渲染。我们的团队确定了若干内部的观点,我将详细向内部模型的具体领域的可视化商场的内部。
06.jpg

View Studies. Prior to starting the photo realistic competition renderings, I studied numerous SketchUp model scenes. Adjustments in the model lighting helped establish sun angles and shading, and dramatic night views of the towers.
视图研究。在此之前开始比赛渲染逼真的照片,我研究了大量的SketchUp模型场景。模型中的太阳光照角度的调整有助于建立和阴影,以及塔戏剧性的夜景。
07.jpg

Hand Drawing of Retail Courtyard.  Sketched over a wide angle model view, I created an overlay and trace drawing showing restaurant spaces, health club, water feature and signage. The 11x17" perspective was drawn on trace and colored with Chartpak AD markers.
手绘零售庭院。在很宽的角度勾画模型视图,我创建了一个覆盖和跟踪绘图显示餐厅的空间,健身俱乐部,水景和标志。在11x17“的观点被提请跟踪和Chartpak广告标记的颜色。
08.jpg

Night View Composite Scan. I exported a SketchUp model scene with evening lighting, then combined the image with my hand drawing and modified it in Photoshop to simulate an evening scene at the retail courtyard. I could have introduced digital painting effects to the image but chose not to use this night view in the final presentation.
夜景复合扫描。我汇出一个晚上照明SketchUp模型的场景,然后用我的手结合的绘画形象,在Photoshop中修改它来模拟在零售庭院晚景。我本来可以引入数字绘画效果的图像,但选择不使用最后陈述这夜景。
09.jpg

Day Time Composite Scan. This double exposure combined the original daytime SketchUp model scene with my hand drawing. The drawing detail highlighted landscaping, people, graphics and other entourage elements while the SketchUp model view captured the architectural massing and building detail.
一天的时间复合扫描。这两次曝光相结合,用我的手绘图原来白天SketchUp模型场景。绘图细节突出美化,人,图形和其他元素,而随行人员在SketchUp模型视图捕获的建筑体量和建筑细节。
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Interior Mall Rendering. I developed the SketchUp model interior with enough detail to understand the mall structure, paving patterns, escalators and storefronts. Tracing over a printed view from SketchUp, I created a pen and ink drawing colored with Chartpak AD markers. The images above show my drawing with and without the SketchUp scene. Notice how the sky and distant building are visible in the composite scan. My hand drawing served as the basis and art direction for a formal photo realistic rendering that was created by consultants for the competition.
渲染室内商业。我公司开发有足够的细节来了解商场在SketchUp模型的内部结构,铺路模式,自动扶梯和店面。在一个从SketchUp印刷观点追踪,我创建了一个钢笔和墨水绘制Chartpak广告标记的颜色。上面的图片展示我有和没有的SketchUp场景图。请注意天空,远处高楼上是可见的复合扫描。我的手绘图服务作为一个正式的逼真渲染,是由建立在竞争基础上的顾问和艺术指导。处高楼上是可见的复合扫描。我的手绘图服务作为一个正式的逼真渲染,是由建立在竞争基础上的顾问和艺术指导。

以上借助于 Google 翻译,不正确之处敬请谅解。

赞赏

查看全部评分

世上没有绝望的处境,只有对处境绝望的人。
超级讲吧

精彩评论

文明上网理性发言、请文明用语

主题

帖子

红宝石

论坛元老

小丑

红宝石

网站日常维护组2012龙年春节团拜纪念邮忠实粉丝优秀版主Sketchup建模大赛 第八期 TOP5核心会员宝石收藏家荣誉会员Sketchup建模大赛 第四期 TOP5Sketchup建模大赛 第六期 TOP5共享精神奖热心助人奖

QQ
1024 2011-2-16 11:53:08
什么叫可视化应用……

点评

ODM
删除可视化,sketchup 是“可视化(所见即所得)”项目推敲软件  发表于 2011-2-16 11:59

主题

帖子

红宝石

论坛元老

肾虚道长

红宝石

宝石收藏家热心助人奖忠实粉丝优秀版主金喇叭奖荣誉会员Sketchup建模大赛 第八期 TOP5核心会员

QQ
肾虚道长 2011-2-16 12:45:49
这个设计我比较喜欢:Z
但总平面的概念感觉还是比较牵强:-#

主题

帖子

红宝石

SU有智(等级8)

红宝石

2012龙年春节团拜纪念邮新秀奖Sketchup建模大赛 第九期 TOP5忠实粉丝宝石收藏家积极讨论奖

QQ
qqsaitashi 2011-2-16 12:58:39
我觉得,这样的思路和表达方式值得学习

主题

帖子

红宝石

SU入学(等级1)

红宝石
headache 2011-2-16 14:15:41
过程值得借鉴,但是概念的提出显的有点牵强,一个综合体 功能流线的解决可能比总图的意向更应该得到重视

主题

帖子

红宝石

SU智者(等级9)

低调

红宝石

网站日常维护组2012龙年春节团拜纪念邮宝石收藏家新秀奖忠实粉丝热心助人奖

QQ
低調的華麗 2011-2-16 20:23:13
真漂亮    學習   

主题

帖子

红宝石

SU初师(等级5)

红宝石
QQ
Dのsign 2011-2-16 22:01:17
这个作品的立意不是那么的被人接受,不过结合手绘效果出图是很赞的!整体方案很有味道!个人很喜欢,特别是展示了手绘这方面的元素,感觉很个性,不过倒数2、3张的手绘表现可以再更艺术化些就好了,给我的感觉这两张主题不是很突出,有点乱~愚见愚见,最后再赞个!感谢分享这么有价值的资料!

主题

帖子

红宝石

论坛元老

红宝石

热心助人奖优秀技术奖SuBAR聚会纪念邮 上海站Sketchup建模大赛 第八期 TOP5宝石收藏家财富大亨忠实粉丝核心会员

QQ
zch199 2011-2-17 09:32:20
其实还是挺好的,一般做文本前面的概念不都是牵强附会上去的么,这个孔雀舞还算好了,
扯UFO的我都见过

点评

是啊,很多时候,概念都是做完后加上去的,这也是件现实也很悲哀的事情  发表于 2011-2-17 14:41

主题

帖子

红宝石

SU入学(等级1)

红宝石
QQ
rony 2011-2-17 09:57:38
手绘感觉很牛逼

主题

帖子

红宝石

SU俊才(等级4)

红宝石
dandanlanlan 2011-2-17 14:32:10
如果思路的展示步骤再多点就更出彩了。

主题

帖子

红宝石

SU入学(等级1)

红宝石

社区微博达人

noci 2011-2-17 15:23:17
整体来说创意不错

主题

帖子

1万

红宝石

超级版主

Satan 温和而固执

Rank: 30Rank: 30Rank: 30Rank: 30Rank: 30Rank: 30Rank: 30Rank: 30

红宝石

网站日常维护组Sketchup建模大赛 第十期 TOP5SuBAR聚会纪念邮 成都站核心会员精华帖王宝石收藏家热心助人奖新秀奖忠实粉丝杀虫专家优秀版主优秀创意奖优秀点子奖优秀技术奖金喇叭奖Sketchup建模大赛 第一期 TOP5Sketchup建模大赛 第二期 TOP5Sketchup建模大赛 第三期 TOP5Sketchup建模大赛 第四期 TOP5Sketchup建模大赛 第五期 TOP5Sketchup建模大赛 第六期 TOP5Sketchup建模大赛 第七期 TOP5Sketchup建模大赛 第八期 TOP5Sketchup建模大赛 第九期 TOP5Artlantis渲染竞赛1摄影大赛 第一期 TOP5摄影大赛 第二期 TOP5摄影大赛 第三期 TOP5世博特别建模大赛

QQ
tas_1985 2011-2-17 18:31:30
标题翻译成综合体吧

主题

帖子

红宝石

论坛元老

红宝石

Sketchup建模大赛 第十期 TOP52012龙年春节团拜纪念邮核心会员宝石收藏家忠实粉丝金喇叭奖荣誉会员Sketchup建模大赛 第三期 TOP5热心助人奖积极讨论奖

QQ
yourda 2011-2-17 21:13:19
其实我觉着一般般,别P我
高级模式
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入SketchUp吧! 微信扫码登陆

本版积分规则

ODM

网站创始人

• 主题

• 吧币

• 红宝石

关闭